Layered Pear Pizza with Ricotta, Apricot Preserves, and Granola
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 (9 or 10-inch) refrigerated pie crust
- 1/2 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 or 3 ripe pears, peeled, cored, and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup granola
- Mint, to garnish, if desired
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
In a bowl, microwave the apricot preserves for 15 seconds.
Unroll the refrigerated pie crust onto a large baking sheet. Spread the ricotta cheese all over pie crust, to within 1/4-inch of the edges. Top ricotta with pear slices, slightly fanning out the pears. Brush pears with apricot preserves.
Recipe courtesy Robin Miller