Mixed Greens with Tomato-Ginger Dressing
- 1 large plum tomato, seeds squeezed out, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh ginger
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 to 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 cups washed mixed greens (any combination of romaine, red leaf, Bibb, Boston lettuce, mustard greens, spinach)
In a blender, combine tomato, sun-dried tomatoes, ginger, garlic, and vinegar. Process until finely chopped. Add water, salt, and pepper and puree until smooth.
Divide greens evenly among 4 salad plates and spoon dressing over top.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.