Parmesan-Crusted Chicken with Creamy Honey-Mustard Dip
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken:
- Cooking spray
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- Salt and ground black pepper
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch wide strips
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Creamy Honey-Mustard Dip:
- 1/2 cup sour cream, regular or low-fat
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a shallow dish, combine flour and 1/2 teaspoon each salt and black pepper. Add chicken to flour mixture and turn to coat. Place milk in a separate shallow dish. In a third shallow dish or resealable plastic bag, combine parmesan, oats, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano. Dip chicken into flour and turn to coat. Dip flour-coated chicken into milk and then transfer chicken to oat mixture. Turn to coat chicken (or shake bag) until well covered with oat mixture. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet and spray the surface with cooking spray. Bake 15 minutes, until crust is golden brown and chicken is cooked through.
To make dip, in a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, Dijon mustard and honey.
Serve chicken with dip on the side.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.