Roasted Stuffed Portobellos
- Cooking spray
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves, diced
- 10 -ounce package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and undrained
- 1/2 cup diced oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, with 1 tablespoon oil from jar
- 2 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 4 large portobello mushroom caps, stems removed
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
In a medium bowl, combine chicken, broccoli (with liquid from package), sun-dried tomatoes with oil from jar, and bread crumbs. Toss to combine.
Arrange mushroom caps, stem side up, on prepared baking sheet. Fill each mushroom cap with chicken mixture. Roast 20 minutes, until filling is golden brown and mushrooms are tender.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved