- 6 cups chopped romaine hearts, about 3 heads
- 1 cup prepared seasoned croutons
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse mustard
- Salt and ground black pepper
Arrange lettuce on a serving platter and top with croutons. In a small container with lid, combine broth, vinegar, oil, and mustard. Seal and shake until blended. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper. Pour vinaigrette over lettuce and croutons and serve.