- 4 tablespoons dry roasted peanuts
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 4 bananas, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 2 cups Neapolitan ice cream
- 1/2 cup warm hot fudge sauce
- 1 cup whipped topping
Place the peanuts in a plastic bag, seal, and crush with a heavy-bottomed skillet. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add bananas and saute for 1 minute on each side, just until golden. Transfer bananas to 4 shallow dessert bowls and top with ice cream, warm hot fudge sauce, whipped topping, and peanuts.