Savory Tuna Burgers
- 3 (6-ounce) cans light tuna in water, drained
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns or Kaiser rolls
- 1 beefsteak tomato, sliced
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced sweet pickles (such as gherkins)
In a large bowl, combine the tuna, mayonnaise, bread crumbs, parsley, mustard, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Mix well and shape the mixture into four equal patties, each about 1-inch thick.
If you're stopping here:
Wrap the burgers tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months. Thaw completely in the refrigerator or microwave for 3 to 4 minutes on LOW before cooking.
When you're ready to eat:
Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Unwrap the burgers and cook until golden brown and heated through, 3 to 5 minutes per side. Serve the burgers on buns with sliced tomato and pickles.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Feta Florentine Burgers with Frizzled Prosciutto on Parmesan-Toasted Ciabatta Rolls, Pork Burgers With Bacon Marmalade, Asian Chicken Burger with Spicy Lemongrass Mayo and Pickled Asian Slaw, Easy Main Dish, Garlic Chicken Recipes, Easy Baking, Tomato Salad Recipes, Stuffed Pork Chops Recipes, Roasted Chicken Recipes