Slow Cooker Sweet and Sour Pork
- 3 cups cubed peeled potatoes (Idaho or Yukon gold)
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 3 pound pork roast, trimmed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Arrange potatoes and onion in bottom of slow cooker. Place pork on top of potatoes and onion. Spread garlic all over pork.
In a medium bowl, whisk together water, ketchup, vinegar, sugar, soy sauce, mustard, black pepper and salt. Pour mixture over pork.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Slice pork crosswise into thin slices and serve 12 ounces for this meal. Serve with all of potatoes, onions, and sauce.
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller