- 1 pound spaghetti
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 low-sodium vegetable bouillon cube, broken up
- 2 pickled jalapenos, seeded and chopped
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
In a blender, combine tomatoes, onion flakes, garlic powder, bouillon cube, and jalapeno. Process until smooth. Transfer mixture to a saucepan and set pan over medium-high heat. Simmer for 5 minutes. Season, to taste, with salt and black pepper.
Transfer spaghetti to a serving platter and top with sauce. Sprinkle Parmesan over top.
Serve with garlic bread from the freezer section, cooked according to package directions.