Thai Chicken Salad with Peanuts and Lime
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe
Using a fork, pull chicken meat from bone in shreds.
Place lettuce in a large bowl (or divide onto individual dishes). Top lettuce with chicken, cucumber, tomato, and scallions.
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, and sesame oil. Pour mixture over salad. Top with peanuts just before serving.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved