Thai Chicken Salad with Peanuts and Lime
- 2 cooked chicken breast halves
- 4 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped scallions
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts
Using a fork, pull chicken meat from bone in shreds.
Place lettuce in a large bowl (or divide onto individual dishes). Top lettuce with chicken, cucumber, tomato, and scallions.
In a small bowl, whisk together broth, peanut butter, soy sauce, lime juice, and sesame oil. Pour mixture over salad. Top with peanuts just before serving.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Honey Dijon Chicken, Warm Potato Salad, "Ono-lishious": Grilled Sesame Chicken Satay Papaya Salad with Hoisin Balsamic Vinaigrette, Chicken Tarragon Salad, Cole Slaw Recipes, Mexican Chicken Recipes, Ham Salad Recipes, Chicken Alfredo Recipes, Fried Chicken Recipes, Jerk Chicken Recipes