Turkey Melts with Sweet-N-Sour Slaw and 'Monster' Cheese
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup shredded cole slaw mix
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 12 ounces leftover turkey tenderloin, thinly sliced
- 4 kaiser or submarine rolls
- 4 thick slices Muenster cheese
In a medium bowl, whisk together cider vinegar, honey mustard, sugar, and oil. Add slaw mix and parsley and mix well.
Arrange turkey slices on bottom half of rolls. Place rolls on a baking sheet. Spoon slaw mixture over turkey and top slaw with Muenster cheese. Place sandwiches until broiler and broil 3 minutes, until cheese melts.
Copyright 2006, Robin Miller, All Rights Reserved