Tuscan Chicken with White Beans and Wilted Greens
- 2 cups sliced red onions
- 1 cup sliced fennel bulb
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15-ounce) can white (cannellini) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 4 (5-ounce) skinless chicken breast halves (with bone)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/2 cup sliced roasted red peppers (from water-packed jar)
- 4 cups chopped Swiss chard leaves
- 1 crusty loaf of bread
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic
Season chicken all over with salt and pepper and place on top of vegetables and beans in the slow cooker. Sprinkle rosemary over chicken. Place roasted red pepper slices on top of chicken. Arrange Swiss chard all around chicken.
Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours or on HIGH for 3 to 4 hours.
Slice bread and grill or toast, then drizzle with olive oil. Rub hot bread with garlic clove and serve with meal.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Fruity Chicken Wings, Grilled Chicken Cutlets with Lemon and Black Pepper and Arugula-Tomato Salad, Chicken Cherry Baguette Burgers - Semi-Homemaker Recipe, Recipes for a Crowd, Sparkling Wine, Outdoor Party Recipes, Easy Roasting Recipes, Salisbury Steak Recipes, Peanut Butter Fudge Recipes