Roger's Wife Cheryl's Simple Chili Recipe
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 3 to 4 cloves garlic, sliced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 to 3 tablespoons parsley
- 2 (15-ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 (15-ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15-ounce) cans chili beans
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 2 to 3 bay leaves
In a large pot, saute the onion and garlic. Add the ground beef, ground turkey, seasoned salt and chili powder and cook until the meat is browned. Then add the remaining ingredients and mix well. Simmer on low for 1 to 2 hours and then remove the bay leaves.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.