- 1 pound pork shoulder, 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 pound Tri-Tip beef, sliced 1/4-inch thick
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 ounces onions, julienned, caramelized
- 3 ounces celery, finely diced
- 3 ounces carrot, finely diced
- 6 ounces Poblanos, roasted, peeled and julienned
- 6 ounces red peppers, roasted peeled and julienned
- 3 tablespoons garlic puree
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 12 ounces black beans, cooked with juice
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
In hot oil quickly saute the pork and then the beef, making sure to caramelize well. Add the julienned caramelized onions, the diced vegetables, the chilies, garlic puree and cook a minute or two. Add the chicken stock, bring to a boil then simmer for a few minutes. Add the black beans and finish with the red wine vinegar and chopped cilantro, salt and pepper. Serve and garnish with salsa.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.