Sage Pesto Crusted Turkey Tenderloin
- Cooking spray
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh sage leaves
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, lightly toasted in a dry skillet for 3 minutes
- 1/3 cup olive oil, plus extra if needed
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 turkey tenderloins, about 1 pound each
- 8 small red potatoes, halved
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Coat a shallow roasting pan with cooking spray.
Season turkey all over with salt and black pepper and transfer to prepared pan. Spread pesto all over top of turkey. Arrange potatoes around turkey in pan, spray with cooking spray and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Roast for 30 minutes, until potatoes are golden brown and turkey reaches 160 degrees F. Let turkey rest for 10 minutes before slicing crosswise into 1/2-inch thick slices. Serve half of the turkey with all of potatoes. Reserve remaining turkey for salad, if desired
Recipe courtesy of Robin Miller