- 1 loaf Tuscan bread, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices
- 10 slices thinly sliced prosciutto
- 10 slices thinly sliced bresaola
- 10 slice thinly sliced soppressata
- 1/2 pound testa
- 20 slices salami
- Assorted pickled vegetables (onions, pepperoncini)
- 1/4 cups marinated mushrooms
- 1/2 cup assorted marinated olives
- Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 large cloves garlic
Preheat oven 450 degrees F. Bake toasts in oven until golden brown. While toast is cooking, arrange proscuitto, bresaola, sopressata, testa, pickled onions, pepperoncini, and olives on a platter. Remove toast from oven and brush with olive oil. Rub tops of toast with garlic. Arrange toasts on platter and serve.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.