Sally's Potato Salad
- 3 pounds small Yukon Gold potatoes
- Large pinch salt
- 1/2 cup freshly chopped Italian parsley leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup whole-grain mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers
- Freshly ground black pepper
Bring a large pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add the potatoes and boil about 10 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly. Drain the potatoes and let cool.
Cut the potatoes into halves or quarters, and place in a bowl. Mix all ingredients, except for potatoes, together in a separate bowl. Gently fold in the mayonnaise mixture into the potatoes.
Home Cook Recipe: A viewer or guest of the show, who may not be a professional cook, provided this recipe. The Food Network Kitchen have not tested this recipe and therefore cannot make representation as to the results.
Recipe courtesy of Sally Gordon