- 1 (9-ounce) bag red or blue corn tortillas
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (12-ounce) jar marinated and quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 (8-ounce) bag pre-shredded Monterey jack
- 5 plum tomatoes, seeded and diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 bunch scallions, cut into 1/4-inch thick slices
Preheat the broiler.
On a heatproof serving platter, layer the tortillas to cover the surface of the platter. Top with 1/3 of the black beans. Place 1/3 of the artichokes on top of the black beans. Sprinkle some of the cheese and tomatoes on top of the artichokes. Repeat the layers 2 more times. Place under the broiler until the cheese melts. Garnish with dollops of sour cream and the chopped scallions.