- 1 (16.3-ounce) can refrigerated biscuit dough (recommended: Pillsbury Grands)
- 3 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning (recommended: McCormick)
- 2 (6-ounce) jars marinated artichoke hearts, drained (recommended: Mezzetta)
- 1 1/2 cups grape tomatoes, sliced in 1/2
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly spray baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
Unroll and separate biscuit dough. Pat each biscuit in to 1/4-inch thick rounds. Place on prepared baking sheet. Make "dimples" in each round with fingertips.
In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, and Italian seasoning. Using a pastry brush, brush tops with olive oil mixture. Place 2 artichoke quarters on each round and about 5 grape tomatoes halves and top with 2 tablespoons crumbled blue cheese
Bake in oven for 13 to 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
Recipe courtesy Sandra Lee, 2008
Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchen