Bacon Steak with Caramelized Butter
- Total Time:
- 21 min
- 15 min
- 6 min
- 2 servings
- Bacon Steak:
- 2 slices bacon
- 2 (6 -ounce) eye-of-round steaks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Caramelized Butter:
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chipotle mustard (Recommended: Silver Spring)
Wrap 1 slice of bacon around the edge of each steak, and secure with a wooden pick.
In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until steaks reach desired degree of doneness.
Note: Remove wooden picks from steaks before serving.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Tom Pizzica
Recipe courtesy of Rachael Ray