- 2 slices bacon
- 2 (6 -ounce) eye-of-round steaks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons chipotle mustard (Recommended: Silver Spring)
Wrap 1 slice of bacon around the edge of each steak, and secure with a wooden pick.
In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Cook steaks for 4 to 6 minutes per side, or until steaks reach desired degree of doneness.
In a small bowl, combine brown sugar, butter, and chipotle mustard. Spread on steaks, and cook briefly to melt sauce. Serve immediately.
Note: Remove wooden picks from steaks before serving.