BBQ Chicken Pizza
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 pound chicken tenders
- 2/3 cup barbecue sauce (recommended: Bullseye Original)
- Flour, for dusting surface
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package pizza dough (recommended: Pillsbury Classic)
- 3/4 cup shredded Gouda
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan
- 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
DirectionsWatch how to make this recipe.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken tenders and saute until golden brown, about 12 minutes. Remove from heat. When chicken is cool enough to handle, dice chicken to yield a little over 1 cup. In a small bowl, toss chicken with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce. Set aside.
On a floured surface, roll out dough and place on a greased sheet pan. Shape to fill the sheet pan, about a 15 by 10-inch rectangle. Spread remaining barbecue sauce evenly over pizza dough. Sprinkle Gouda, mozzarella, Parmesan, onions, and chicken over top. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and cut into pieces.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee