- 1/2 pound frozen raw shrimp, thawed
- 2 zucchini, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pound andouille sausage, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon Creole seasoning
Special equipment: bamboo skewers, soaked in water for a minimum of 15 minutes
Preheat grill to medium.
On each skewer, thread a shrimp, zucchini slice, another shrimp and then a piece of sausage. Brush with oil and season with Creole seasoning. Place on grill for about 2 minutes per side, or until shrimp are cooked through.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2007
Recipe courtesy of Bobby Flay