Cappuccino "Cup" Cakes
- 1/3 cup instant coffee
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 (18.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) tub whipped topping
- Ground cinnamon, for dusting
- 8 cinnamon sticks
- Special equipment: 8 (8-ounce) coffee mugs
In a small bowl combine instant coffee and 2 tablespoons hot water. Mix and set aside.
In a large bowl combine cake mix, milk, oil, eggs and half the coffee. Mix until blended. Reserve 1/2 cup of the cake batter. Fill coffee mugs 2/3 of the way with cake batter.
Place mugs on a baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cakes come out clean. Allow to cool.