- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup frozen chopped onions, thawed
- 2 boxes (8-ounces) frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
In a large pot over medium heat combine butter, garlic and onions and sweat for 5 minutes until onions are soft and translucent. Stir in artichoke hearts, vegetable broth and Champagne. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to simmer over medium heat and let simmer for 6 to 7 minutes.
To serve, laddle the hearts into a bowl.