- 2 1/2 cups seasoned diced potatoes (recommended: Reser's)
- 2 cups frozen sliced carrots
- 2 cups frozen early harvest peas
- 2 cups frozen haricots verts
- 2 1/4 pounds thin-sliced chicken breast fillets, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 (1.8-ounce) packet leek soup mix, divided (recommended: Knorr)
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of asparagus soup (recommended: Campbell's)
- 1/2 cup white wine, preferably Chardonnay
- Vegetable oil
- Flour, for dredging
Combine all vegetables in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker.
Whisk together 2/3 of the leek soup mix with the condensed soup and wine. Pour over vegetables. Cover and cook on LOW setting for 4 hours.
Heat oil in a large skillet. Combine the rest of the leek soup mix with some flour. Dredge chicken fillets in flour mixture and place in skillet. Cook for about 2 1/2 minutes each side.
Remove vegetables from slow cooker and arrange in a serving dish. Top with chicken.