- 4 loin pork chops
- Garlic salt (recommended: Lawry's)
- Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chili seasoning (recommended: McCormick's)
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, plus more if desired (recommended: KC Masterpiece)
Warm Mango Salsa, recipe follows
Rinse chops with cold water and pat dry. Place on foil-lined baking sheet and season with garlic salt and pepper. Rub with chili seasoning. Broil 4 minutes per side. Brush with BBQ sauce and broil 1 minute, turn, brush with more BBQ sauce and broil an additional 1 minute. Serve hot.
Warm Mango Salsa:
- 1 can drained, sliced mangos
- 1 can tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 lime, cut in half
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
Combine mangos and tomatoes in pan over heat. Squeeze in lime juice. Add salt and pepper to taste. Break up the mangos with a spoon so they are consistent in size with the tomatoes. Heat over medium-low heat for about 5 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.