- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup real bacon pieces
- 1 (16-ounce) bag pre-cooked and diced red potatoes
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crushed garlic
- Salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro leaves
In a large skillet, heat oil, over medium-high heat. Add red onions and bacon pieces. Saute until onion is soft, about 2 to 3 minutes. Add potatoes and garlic. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper. Stir in cilantro and serve hot.