Cinnamon Roll Bread Pudding
- 1 (4.6-ounce) box instant vanilla pudding mix (recommended: Jell-O)
- 2 (12-ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 pound leftover or store-bought cinnamon rolls, quartered
- 1 1/2 cups chopped dates or raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds or pecans
- 4 tablespoons butter, cut into small pieces
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Lightly spray the inside of a 3-quart casserole with butter-flavored cooking spray; set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together pudding mix, evaporated milk, almond extract, and pumpkin pie spice. Add rolls, raisins, and pecans to bowl. Stir together until well combined and bread is saturated.
Transfer to prepared casserole dish and dot with butter.
Bake bread pudding in preheated oven for 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minutes or until knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Remove from oven and serve warm in martini glasses.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Nigella Lawson