Citrus-Poached Snapper with Black Bean Salad
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 orange, zested
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 packet Baja Citrus Marinade (recommended: McCormick)
- 4 (4-ounce) red snapper fillets
- For the bean salad:
- 1 (15-ounce) can low-sodium black beans, drained
- 3/4 cup prepared pico de gallo
- 1/2 cup diced tri-peppers
- 2 tablespoons Caesar dressing
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped cilantro leaves
In a large skillet with a lid combined all ingredients except snapper. Cover and bring to a simmer over medium-low heat.
Once liquid comes to simmer a turn down heat to low and add snapper fillets and let poach for 8 minutes.
Carefully remove the snapper from skillet.
For the salad: In a large bowl, toss together all ingredients. Serve immediately with snapper.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Stuffed Snapper Veracruz, Mediterranean Grilled Whole Snapper with Fennel and a Pernod Butter Sauce, Cajun Snapper and Shrimp over Bacon Cheddar Cheese Grits with Red Pepper Coulis, Teriyaki Recipes, Turkey Breast Recipes, Beef Tenderloin Recipes, Oranges, Dinner Recipes, Beef Wellington Recipes
Thank you! your flag was submitted.