- 1 package (18-ounce) refrigerated sugar cookie dough, softened (recommended: Pillsbury)
- 1 teaspoon brandy extract
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting surface
- 1 can (1-pound) store-bought white frosting
- Assorted candies, for decoration
- 1 tube red decorating icing
- 1 tube green decorating icing
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Combine cookie dough with brandy extract and flour, kneading to combine. On a floured surface, roll out dough to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out 3-inch squares (rounds or rectangles) and place on a cookie sheet. Cut out the center of each, leaving a border to fit a picture. Freeze for 20 minutes, and then bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool on cooling rack. Frost with white frosting and decorate with assorted candies, or pipe with decorator icing. Adhere a photo with frosting.