- 1 (15-ounce) can black-eyed peas, rinsed and drained
- 1(16-ounce) bag frozen pepper stir fry, thawed and chopped (recommended: Bird's Eye)
- 2 cups frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 1/3 cup honey mustard dressing
In a large bowl, combine the black-eyed peas, pepper stir fry, corn, garlic, hot sauce, Cajun seasoning and honey mustard dressing. Stir to make sure everything is evenly coated. Cover and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve.