- 1 large egg
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 pound store bought cornbread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 cup frozen diced onions, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Italian herb marinade mix (recommended: Durkee Grill Creations)
- 1 (8-ounce) can sliced water chestnuts
- 1 (14.75-ounce) can cream style sweet corn
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 2 1/2 quart casserole dish with cooking spray. Set aside.
In a small bowl beat 1 egg with the chicken broth. In a large bowl combine remaining ingredients and egg mixture. Stir to combine. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish. Bake for 1 hour.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee