- 1/2 cup country Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons herb garden seasoning
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley leaves
- 1 1/2 pounds thick-cut boneless pork loin chops
In a small bowl, combine the mustard, herb garden seasoning, garlic, honey and chopped parsley. Reserve 1/4 cup of the rub for serving.
Transfer mustard mixture to a resealable plastic bag. Add the pork chops and thoroughly coat with the mustard mixture. Let the pork chops sit for at least 5 minutes or as long as overnight, in the refrigerator, before grilling.
Heat a grill pan over medium heat. Grill the chops for 6 to 7 minutes per side.
Transfer to a serving platter and serve sprinkled with the reserved rub.