Crab Louie Salad
- 1/4 cup sweet relish
- 1/2 cup bacon and tomato twist mayonnaise
- 12 ounces imitation crabmeat
- 1 medium head green leaf lettuce, chopped
- 1 medium head iceberg lettuce, chopped
- 1 vine-ripened tomato, sliced into 8 wedges
- 1 can black olives (whole and pitted), drained
- 1 small green bell pepper, cored, seeded, and sliced into 1/4-inch rings
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced into 1/4-inch thick circles
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and quartered lengthwise
In a medium bowl, combine sweet relish, mayonnaise, and crabmeat. Set aside.
On a 12-inch chilled platter, combine the 2 types of lettuce in the center of the platter. Arrange tomato wedges around the perimeter of platter. Alternate the olives, bell pepper rings, and cucumber slices between the tomatoes. Arrange the hard boiled eggs around the vegetables. Spoon the crabmeat mixture into the center.