- 3 (10.5-ounce) cans restaurant-style condensed crab bisque (recommended: Bookbinder's)
- 2 1/4 cups plus 6 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 3 (4.25 ounce) cans crabmeat, picked over
- Cayenne pepper
In a medium saucepan, combine bisque, 2 1/4 cups heavy cream, lemon juice, parsley, and crabmeat with juices and bring to a simmer over medium heat for 5 to 10 minutes. Season soup, to taste, with salt and cayenne pepper. Divide soup among 6 bowls. Add 1 tablespoon of cream to each bowl and swirl with butter knife to create a pretty design. Serve immediately.