- 3/4 stick unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 1/2 cups dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 cups slivered almonds
- 1 1/2 cups trail mix
- 1 1/2 cups pretzel nuggets, lightly salted
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
Melt butter, brown sugar, and maple syrup in large pot over medium heat. Stir in cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Add cranberries, almonds, and trail mix and stir to combine. Once ingredients are all combined add pretzels and stir in.
Spread mixture on greased cookie sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is crunchy and lightly browned.