- 3 cups half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee
- 1/2 cup coffee liqueur (recommended: Baileys)
- 4 (1-ounce) envelopes hot cocoa mix (recommended: Swiss Miss)
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish
In a medium pot, warm the half-and-half over medium heat until it is steaming, but do not let it boil. Whisk in the instant coffee, coffee liqueur, and cocoa mix. Keep it warm while you whip the cream.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.