Edamame Salad with Wasabi Dressing
- 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen shelled edamame (recommended: C and W)
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 (16-ounce) can baby corn cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 (2-ounce) jar sliced pimento
- For the dressing:
- 1/3 cup Chinese chicken salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon prepared wasabi
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
Place frozen shelled edamame in a microwave-safe bowl with 2 tablespoons of water. Cover and cook on high for 6 to 8 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking time, When finished cooking, let sit covered for 1 minute. Transfer edamame to a bowl of ice water for 2 to 3 minutes. Drain.
In a medium bowl, combine remaining vegetables. Add edamame when finished cooling and toss to combine.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee, 2007
Recipe courtesy of Dave Lieberman