Eggy Potato Salad
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (from refrigerated or deli section), chopped
- 1 (14 1/2-ounce) can sliced new potatoes, rinsed and drained
- Salt and pepper
Stir green onions, celery, mayonnaise, mustard, and relish in a medium bowl to blend. Stir in eggs. Fold in potatoes. Cover tightly and refrigerate salad 30 minutes or up to 1 day. Season, to taste, with salt and pepper before serving.
Thank you! your flag was submitted.