- 1 (14-ounce) bag frozen sliced carrots
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh button mushrooms
- 1 (15-ounce) can whole peeled tomatoes (recommended: Muir Glen)
- 1 (15-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained (recommended: Progresso)
- 4 boneless, thick-cut, pork loin chops, rinsed and patted dry
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon herbs de Provence, divided
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed cream of potato soup (recommended: Campbell's)
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry (recommended: Christian Stockers)
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 tablespoons seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley leaves
Combine carrots, mushrooms, tomatoes, and beans in the bottom of a 5-quart slow cooker.
Season pork chops with salt, pepper, and 1 tablespoon of herbs de Provence. Place in slow cooker on top of vegetables.
Cover and cook on low setting for 4 to 6 hours.
In a saute pan over medium-high heat, melt butter. When butter is melted and foam subsides, add bread crumbs and stir constantly until toasted. Serve pork chops and vegetables sprinkled with bread crumbs and parsley.