Fresh and Crispy Slaw
- 1 (14-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch tarragon, leaves removed from stems
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large serving bowl combine the coleslaw mix, yellow pepper and tarragon leaves.
In a small bowl combine the dressing, mustard, honey and poppy seeds. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour over the coleslaw mixture, toss to coat and serve.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee