- 1 (14-ounce) package coleslaw mix
- 1 yellow pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch tarragon, leaves removed from stems
- 1/2 cup coleslaw dressing
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a large serving bowl combine the coleslaw mix, yellow pepper and tarragon leaves.
In a small bowl combine the dressing, mustard, honey and poppy seeds. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Pour over the coleslaw mixture, toss to coat and serve.