- 1 10-ounce fully baked thick pizza crust
- 1/3 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 ounce fresh goat cheese coarsely crumbled
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a pizza pan or baking sheet with foil and lay the pizza crust on top. Spread the sauce evenly over the crust. Sprinkle with the mozzarella, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge.
Bake until the cheese is melted, about 10 minutes. Remove the pizza from the oven and top with the prosciutto and goat cheese. Bake until the prosciutto is slightly crisp, about 4 more minutes. Sprinkle with the basil. Cut the pizza into 6 slices.
Photograph by Andrew Mccaul