- 1 (8-ounce) package haricots verts (recommended: Earth Exotics)
- 1 (12-ounce) box tri-color rotini pasta
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted yellow peppers, cut into small strips
- 1 (12-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, cut into small strips
- 1/2 cup chopped mixed fresh herbs such as mint, basil, tarragon and marjoram
- 3/4 cup poppy seed salad dressing (recommended: Knott's)
Edible flowers, for garnish
Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add haricots verts and cook until crisp tender, about 3 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the haricots verts to a bowl of ice water to stop them from cooking.
In a large serving bowl, combine all ingredients, except edible flowers. Toss until ingredients are thoroughly coated with dressing.
Garnish with edible flowers and serve cold or at room temperature.