- 4 shots Espresso (or 3/4 cup very strong coffee*)
- 2 cup ice cubes
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup double-chocolate chips
- 1 cup non-dairy whipped topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- *To get 1 cup of very strong coffee, brew 8 tablespoons coffee with 3 cups water in coffee maker.
In a blender, combine all ingredients, except whipped topping and chocolate syrup, and pulse until smooth. Divide into 2 glasses. Top with non-dairy whipped topping, piped from a plastic bag with a star tip inserted into a snipped corner of the bag. Drizzle chocolate syrup on top and enjoy.