- 1 store-bought frozen cheesecake
- 8 ice pop sticks
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 bottle ice cream shell topping, cupcake flavor (recommended: Magic Shell)
- 2 tablespoons white sprinkles
- 2 tablespoons edible white pearl decorations
- 2 tablespoons silver dragees
- 2 tablespoons white edible glitter
Warm a knife under hot water and then cut the cheesecake into 8 slices. Make sure to wipe off the blade and warm it under hot water between each cut to insure clean slices. Insert an ice pop stick 1/2 way into the back end of each slice. Arrange the cheesecake on a sheet pan and freeze until the cheesecake slices are frozen, about1 to 2 hours.
Put the white chocolate in a bowl and put it over a pot of simmering water. Stir frequently until melted.
Put the frozen cheesecake slices onto a baking sheet fitted with a wire rack, or a piece of parchment paper. Using a spoon, drizzle each cheesecake slice with the melted white chocolate. Sprinkle each slice with the decoration of your choice. Put the slices back in the freezer until the chocolate is set, about 5 minutes. Arrange the cheesecakes on a platter and serve.