Garden Cupcake Frostings
- 2 (16-ounce) cans creamy white frosting (recommended: Betty Crocker)
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 dozen unfrosted vanilla cupcakes
- 1 dozen unfrosted cupcakes, chocolate and or vanilla
- Edible and candy flowers, for decoration
- Candy rainbow sprinkles, for decoration
- Divide frosting into 4 small bowls. Add coloring and extract as listed below:
red with raspberry, yellow with lemon, green with mint, and white with almond.
Stir each thoroughly. Place frosting into zip-top bags, then make a small snip at corner, or use a pastry bag. Frost cupcakes and decorate with candy flowers and rainbow sprinkles.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Tomato Soup Cupcakes, Cream Cheese Frosting, Espresso Dark Brownie Cupcakes, Peanut Butter Fudge Frosting, Toodee Fruity-Blueberry Cheesecake Cupcakes, Shortbread Cookie Recipes, Birthday Cake Recipes, Strawberry Shortcake Recipes, Banana Cream Pie Recipes, Carrot Cake Recipes, Baking
Thank you! your flag was submitted.