Garden Cupcake Frostings
- 2 (16-ounce) cans creamy white frosting (recommended: Betty Crocker)
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon raspberry extract
- 4 drops yellow food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 4 drops green food coloring
- 1/4 teaspoon mint extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 dozen unfrosted vanilla cupcakes
- 1 dozen unfrosted cupcakes, chocolate and or vanilla
- Edible and candy flowers, for decoration
- Candy rainbow sprinkles, for decoration
- Divide frosting into 4 small bowls. Add coloring and extract as listed below:
red with raspberry, yellow with lemon, green with mint, and white with almond.
Stir each thoroughly. Place frosting into zip-top bags, then make a small snip at corner, or use a pastry bag. Frost cupcakes and decorate with candy flowers and rainbow sprinkles.
More Recipes and Ideas:
Espresso Dark Brownie Cupcakes, Peanut Butter Fudge Frosting, Strawberry Kiwi Daiquiri Cupcakes with Kiwi Curd, Strawberry Rum Frosting, and Strawberry Rum Shooter Garnish, Crystallized Ginger Olive Oil Cupcakes with Lime Buttercream, Opal Basil, Mint, and Lime Zest, Shortbread Cookie Recipes, Apple Crisp Recipes, Banana Split Recipes, Gelato Recipes, Frosting, Baking
Thank you! your flag was submitted.