Gnocchi and Chicken with Roasted Garlic and Gorgonzola Cream
- 1 pound potato gnocchi
- 1 (1.8-ounce) packet white sauce mix
- 2 1/4 cups milk
- 6 roasted garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 6 ounces Gorgonzola crumbles
- 1 store-bought roasted chicken (approximately 2 pounds), shredded
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley leaves
To a large pot of boiling salted water, add gnocchi and cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until they float to the surface. Drain and return to pot; cover to keep warm.
In a medium saucepan, over medium-high heat, whisk together white sauce mix and milk. Bring to a boil stirring constantly. Reduce heat to simmer and add minced garlic and Gorgonzola crumbles. Continue to simmer, stirring occasionally for 2 to 3 minutes as sauce thickens; remove from heat.
Recipe courtesy of Sandra Lee
Recipe courtesy of Michael Chiarello